A quilted jacket dyed pink, singlet dyed turquoise and jeans dyed fatigue.
Fibre/Fabric: jacket: cotton, singlet: cotton/elastine, jeans: faded denim
Original colour: jacket: white, singlet: white, jeans: faded denim
Dye colour: guava, nanking, fatigue
Welcome to Cullachange - A Creative Dyeing Service
Like No Other!
We can change the colour of clothing of all types - casual, business and formalwear and homewares such as loose lounge covers, towels, flokati rugs, curtains etc.
We use high quality, light-fast dyes to overdye your original base cloth. Final results vary according to the fabric type, it's original colour and how the article is manufactured. Customers are generally pleased with the new colour and if improvements are possible, we always process articles a second time at no extra charge.
How To Use Our Colour Dyeing Service?
1. You can start with a problem
2. Access our list of Services from the menu on the left or just give us a call to discuss your needs.
- change the colour of shawls, pashminas, shirts, tops
- change the colour of jumpers, cardigans, intimates
- change the colour of pants, skirts, vests, dresses
- change the colour of coats, trenchcoats, capes
- change the colour of heavy overcoats, jackets
- change the colour of suits, ensembles (2 piece)
- change the colour of suits, ensembles (3 piece)
- change the colour of simple style evening dresses
- change the colour of wedding/evening gowns
- change the colour of wedding: veils, fabrics, trims
- and more.
New Articles are available on changing the colours of your fabrics.